BioEra - visual tool for biofeedbacks.
The following sections provide more detailed information:
- Manual: the most actual BioEra user
manual with examples.
- Project page
- News and releases: info about released versions and current progress.
- Gallery: pictures of BioEra in action.
- Bio designs: folder with BioEra designs
- Elements: various BioEra elements that can extend its functionality created by me and other developers. To use any of them copy the .class file to bioera/impl directory in bioera installation folder.
- Bio readings: bio-readings files that can be opened in BioEra and analyzed. To use any of them copy the .bpa file to bioera/archives directory in bioera installation folder.
- License: BioEra is free, under the GPL
- Feedback: tell me about your experiences, or
learn from others on our forums.
Copyright © 2003-2004